I got a call at 7AM the next afternoon being informed that the showroom was flooded with melted ice water, when I came in at 8AM, a regional manager was at my location to overlook a certified refrigerant specialist with the corporate Heating & Air Conditioning supplier
My first job was working at a sub shop. It was my most memorable job. It was the place that taught me the most in the workforce. Unfortunately I acquired several things the hard way during this time I burned myself with steam, broke things, lost keys, got in trouble for speaking inappropriately, argued with customers, suffered the consequences of not paying attention, & eventually made a crucial mistake that lead me to get fired! A mistake I made several times involved the freezer, and being young, impatient & not paying attention. I would take shortcuts to get off work early, like putting warm soups in the freezer at closing time, and this would make the freezer go below standardized temperature, and simple errors can also result in several unnecessary Heating & Air Conditioning repairs. To prevent dealers from spending more than they need to, I say to everybody to make sure employees are well aware of the consequences that can result from minor mistakes with supplier freezers. I left the freezer door cracked at night once. I got a call at 7AM the next afternoon being informed that the showroom was flooded with melted ice water, when I came in at 8AM, a regional manager was at my location to overlook a certified refrigerant specialist with the corporate Heating & Air Conditioning supplier. An additional Heating & Air Conditioning professional showed up to replace the evaporator fan motors. Since I caused the whole mess, I had to clean up all of the freezer water, my manager showed me the Heating & Air Conditioning bill so I could understand how forgetting a doorstop can be a very expensive mistake.