I live the a really grand life. I grew up in a nice little community, went to wonderful friend’s homes, attended a city college, plus got a job in my area allowing myself and others to purchase a lake apartment plus start a life of my own. When I watch on the television plus I see all these horror stories of certain poor people, I simply cannot fathom what went wrong. That doesn’t mean that I don’t have a heart and feel for those terrible souls, but I have no clue what it is like to walk a mile in their life. To tell you just how different my life is, let myself and others hastily recount a tale about what might be the possibly worst thing that has happened in a very long time. My good friend Harold has given myself some sound advice throughout the years on little things from using air filters for the Heating plus Air Conditioning unit to getting those energy smart lights to save a little dough on the electric bill. One sound portion of advice Harold gave me was to get a radon gas detecting device. It’s just a tiny little box with charcoal inside it that detects the possibility of radon gas. Radon gas is a potentially horrific gas that seeps into your basement through any tears that might exist in the foundation. It might seem odd to have cracks in the foundation of a home, but over time the world around your lake apartment moves around a bit causing everything to move a small amount, plus subsequently crack.