My family uses an old inground well to have water in our home. The water is taken from the well plus pumped straight to our tepid water tank. It is then warmed plus runs through all our indoor plumbing fixtures. The well water is nothing really, however a pain in the butt though. The water stains all our plumbing fixtures plus easily rusts them. The water damages our hair, stains our poor kid’s teeth plus also leaves a gross residue in the shower. I also have eventually figured out that our water can kill us as well. Did you think that some portion of radon can get into your drinking water? Apparently radon can usually get right in the cabin due to seepage through cracks in the foundation. The well is only made of old granite that had decayed. The decaying rock then went on and formed the dangerous radon gas that then polluted our water. Showering, along with washing dishes plus also doing laundry can petrify the water plus works to allow the gas to enter the air quality. My family then unknowingly breathes in the harmful gas. So what I am looking at now is properly removing the well from the property. We need to get rid of our damn well plus go to town water instead. The water is dangerous enough, clearly. However, since every one of us have radon, it goes that every one of us have it now. My family plus I need to get a method to remove the floating radon from our drinking water. We can either do an aeration treatment or else every one of us can do GAC treatment to the water source. One vents the air out plus the other filters the water before it gets into the air quality.