Mildew in the medical room’s a/c

My neighbor told me about this story of how her new property was overcome with mold due to lacking HVAC equipment. She said she knew she had bought her property used, as it was always rented out by college students. She had got a fantastic deal on the mortgage payments plus she believed it was because of the heavy traffic near the university campus. She didn’t mind the traffic one bit plus just saw the deal as a way to save money for her trip to a tropical resort… The two of us would speak to each other when we were in the backyard simply folding laundry. The two of us were never over friendly with each other plus knew our boundaries as neighbors. That was until a single afternoon when I witnessed her run out of her front door plus began vomiting all over the ground… I rushed over to her plus asked what was wrong with her. She didn’t know exactly, but she felt the HVAC was to blame for her feeling sick. I called the ambulance plus they took her away to the hospital. I went to visit her in the hospital some afternoons later to show my respect plus asked her what happened with the HVAC equipment. She said she smelled such a horrible stench all that night plus suspected it had something to do with her HVAC equipment! But when she went into the basement, the stink became stronger. That was when she observed the mold seeping through the walls plus ceiling. She had certainly questioned the realtor when she bought the property if it needed any ventilation work. The reply was no. That amount of mold definitely didn’t build while she was living there, so it must have been known to others involved. I took it upon myself to schedule a Heating as well as Air Conditioning equipment professional to come plus examine her place. She said she was in the process of contacting her attorney.

start here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *