For a long time my new home cooling system hardly worked. I tried getting my landlord to call a cooling business and the girl just wouldn’t. She said that she had a cooling supplier over to check my device before I moved in and would not do it again. I thought my landlord was lying to myself and others about it. Turns out she was not and the maintenance was a straight-forward 1. I was outside 1 afternoon and observed the outdoor equipment with my A/C unit was at an angle. Not a substantial angle, however enough that I observed it. I then did some research online and found that a slightly tilted A/C equipment can make the refrigerant run to 1 side. When all the refrigerant goes to 1 side, the A/C does not labor as good. People have said you can tell when the indoor A/C levels are just not cold enough. I then took a few pieces of wood and shoved them under my outdoor unit. I got the unit to get back to a level ground and there has been quite a change in my home. My cooling plan runs like a champ now. I really had to raise the temperature on the thermostat since the A/C was so effective. It worked abruptly, efficiently and I have all the A/C I want. My utility bills have decreased by a noticeable amount. It is amazing how such a small maintenance has made such a substantial difference. I am glad that the A/C supplier did not come into my new home too. That would have been an embarrassing appointment.