For a long time our apartment air conditioning hardly worked. I tried getting our property owner to call a cooling contractor and the guy just wouldn’t. He said that he had a cooling supplier over to check our device before I moved in and would not do it again. I thought our property owner was lying to me about it. Turns out he was not and the repair was a easy one. I was outside one day and noticed the outdoor device with our A/C device was at an angle. Not a substantial angle, but enough that I noticed it. I then did some research online and found that a slightly tilted A/C device can make the refrigerant run to one side. When all the refrigerant goes to one side, the A/C does not job as good. People have said you can tell when the indoor A/C levels are just not cold enough. I then took a few pieces of wood and shoved them under our outdoor unit. I got the device to get back to a level ground and there has been quite a change in our home. My cooling plan runs love a champ now. I actually had to raise the temperature on the temperature control since the A/C was so effective. It worked hastily, efficiently and I have all the A/C I want. My utility bills have decreased by a noticeable amount. It is amazing how such a small repair has made such a substantial difference. I am glad that the A/C supplier did not come into our beach house too. That would have been an embarrassing appointment.